What is Contraction Timer?
Contraction Timer is an Android application which allows you to track the start and stop of your contractions and automatically calculates their duration and frequency.
Download Contraction Timer
You can download Contraction Timer via the Google Play Store.
- Easy starting and stopping of contraction timer with visual indicator
- Live duration timer during a contraction
- Automatically saves your information - will continue to time contractions if you open another application with no battery consumption
- Automatically calculates contraction duration and start to start contraction frequency over last hour
- Provides average duration and frequency over a controllable time frame from 30 minutes to all contractions
- Ability to manually add contractions
- Can edit times of existing contractions
- Ability to add notes to individual contractions via long click menu
- Ability to delete individual contractions via long click menu, recalculating frequency as needed
- For Android 3.0+ devices includes Contextual Action Bar, allowing multiple contractions to be deleted.
- Easy reset functionality to clear all contractions
- Share average duration/frequency via Twitter, Gmail, Google+ and many other applications (note that the Facebook application does not support sharing anything but links)
- Share all contraction data via email
- Option to keep screen on when application is open
- Contraction Toggle homescreen widget (1x1) to easily start and stop contractions with either a light or dark background
- Contraction Controls homescreen widget (4x1) to allow quick launching of the application, view the last hour's average duration and start to start freqency, and start/stop contractions with either a light or dark background
- Contraction Detail homescreen widget (4x2+) for Android 3.0+ devices gives all functionality of Contraction Controls widget plus a resizeable view of your latest contractions.
- Supports 'move to SD card' functionality
- Supports all Android 1.6+ devices, including tablets and Ice Cream Sandwich devices
- No Ads, all functionality unlocked without additional purchases
If you are a developer who has ideas for new features or would like to report bugs, please do so on the Github Issues page.